CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

anxious...

sooo im going to meet up with this dude in a lil bit, and im mad nervous! lmao i was supposed to meet up with him last night, but i fell asleep putting jayden down. he wasnt even mad, at least he didnt show that he was. shit if it had been me, i wouldve cursed his ass out lol. but yea im thinking this might be a little weird because its him. but i dont know, we'll see. i was telling queeta how i hope he turns the lights off because i dont think ill be able to do it if they're on! lmao im mad dumb. he sent me a pic of his thingy thang and he's not small in any way. he's gonna fucking hurt me! lol oh well ill take it like a champ. damn yo i hope im not wack bc its been so long for me. i havent gotten any since like march. maaadddd long! but before that it had been like 10 months, so i guess this is nothing. its just...weird! he's not even that cute, but im not looking for anything more than a booty call right now anyways. im too bruised for anything more. so fuck that! im just gonna have me some fun, and not do it in a slutty way lol. man o man o man. i dont even know what to do with myself right now. lol

1 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

ewe kazy... ur such a slut...lol

I think i would puke if I ever went to bed with someone that I wasnt attracted to just because I needed me some...


you better get yourself a toy when you get lonely at night

and sending pics of your dick is so lame... he would have lost cool points with me right then...


ewe... but that was funny as all heck