CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My stupid sister tagged me..

"List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

My seven songs are as follows:

1. Fool of Me by Me'Shell Ndegeocello
2. Take a Bow by Rihanna
3. Touch My Body by Mariah Carey
4. Just Fine by Mary J. Blige
5. Like You'll Never See Me Again by Alicia Keys
6. Sell Me Candy by Rihanna
7. Rehab by Rihanna

6 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

I AM NOT STUPID...lol

and why me, you, and ash all had take a bow on our list...

lol

Eb the Celeb said...

and dummy... you aint tag nobody... how you gon post the rules and not follow them

Eb the Celeb said...

and dang do you have enough rihanna songs...

you know the chick cant sing... take a bow was all about ne-yo's lyrics... but you got damn near her whole album in rotation right now

youngins... i tell ya!

Keiko said...

shut up ebonne!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad I was surprised that I had a couple of Rihanna songs on my list too...and I don't think she is all that great lol.

Keiko said...

haha well thank you! i dont think she's that bad