CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I've come to realize..

1. I've come to realize that my legs....
are extremely paler than the rest of my body lol

2. I've come to realize that this weekend...
is probably going to suck except pool day on saturday!

3. I've come to realize that when i'm driving...
i have roadrage, and i turn the radio up too damn loud! but baby jay just rocks out anyway lol

4. I've come to realize that i need...
to realize that i cant have everything i want when i want it or even at all

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
something special...

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
stupid people come into dibellas and ruin my whole day

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
pictures are going to be taken!! lol

8. I've come to realize that money...
is always needed

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
dont deserve to have me, and im not saying that in a conceited way!

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be..
my crazy self, and i love it!

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...
stupid face, but he already knows that, and a million freaking actors!

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
gets on my nerves sometimes....

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is..
so important that i dont think i could function without it!

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
i didnt get enough sleep

15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep...
that i wasnt going to get enough sleep

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about..
stupid face and wondering if i should text him back bc it took him so long to text me back! haha i can be so childish

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
has mental issues

18. I've come to realize that when I get on myspace...
im on here too much

19. I've come to realize that today...
kind of was a drag...

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
i should sleep, but im not since im doing this damn survey

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...
be dead tired all over again

22. I've come to realize that I really want...
someone that i probably shouldnt want

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re post this...
who freakin knows lol

0 comments: