CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

This is just a little something i wrote last year sometime when i had my heart broken for the first time! Im no means a poet, but it still helped me.

today is the day

today is the day where i feel worthy again
today is the day where i feel deserving again
today is the day where i say it's your loss, not mine
today is the day where i stop feeling sorry for myself
today is the day where i begin to find true happiness
today is the day where i will shed my last tears
today is the day where i will have faith in myself again
today is the day where the pain stops and the healing begins
and today is the day where i begin to have hope that i will find love again



Yea so I ended it with fuckface last night. I just sent him a text because I knew he was at work and I knew if he wasnt and I called him, he wouldnt have anything meaningful to say anyway, so whatever. He didnt even say anything back. That asshole. But I knew he wasnt going to, so it didnt even upset me.

But on to happier things! My baby is finally doing better and has no fever! Took him to the doc today just for her to tell me he probably had a virus, and that he should be fine. Oh so insightful. He loves to dance, its so funny because he gets so excited and so into it. I've been trying to take a video of it but he just stops and gives me his screw face and looks all embarrassed. lol So i'll try and get him dancing and put a vid on here.

1 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Awe sis... that was beautiful!

And so true... I am so proud of you!

and tell my lil snooka that I love him soooooooo much and auntie misses him...

and you can always jack the vid I got of him dancing on his bday

love ya!