CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

havent blogged in awhile...

sooo....so much has been going on lately. ummm i stopped seeing sellis, and started seeing sly again. haha funny story there. my child has been getting on my nerves more and more lately. i still hate my job. had a little scare with abnormal cells on my cervix, but im all good, or at least will be. summer's almost over, and i hate it!!
but anyway, so yea i stopped seeing sellis because he was getting on my nerves and kept asking me to give him head which i wasnt going to do and i kept telling him that but he kept bugging me. so i decided to just stop that. it only lasted like 2 weeks. oh well. and so i started seeing sly again because my friends are crazy!!!! one night me, queeta, and courtney were bored and we went to the beach, and we were leaving but none of us wanted to go home. so queet was talking to this dude gary, and she thought he was messing around with some other girl, so she was like let's go stalk gary. so we're all like alright let's go! so we get some snacks, lol, and i drive because gary doesnt know my car. so we go past and this dude is chillin with some girl on her car all in between her legs and shit. so im laughing hysterically, and gary is looking dead at me so im like shit he saw me!! so queeta is pissed and tells me to turn around and go back. and im like forreal you want me to? and she's like hell yea. so i turn around and i go back and the girl is walking off the porch and gary is standing on the porch stairs, so we knew for sure then that he saw us. so i park in front of his neighbor's house and queeta gets out the car and goes up to him, and he starts talking to her mad regualr like she didnt just catch him. meanwhile, the other girl is just sitting on her car while all this is going on. so gary's like who's in the car and queet tells him im driving so he comes up and is like whats up kaz? and he's on the phone and crap not paying attention to queeta. then his stupid friend who tried to talk to me comes up and im like shit i hope he doesnt see me! lol but he's like whats going on or whatever because he sees queet and the otehr girl there, and he just walks away. so gary is not tlaking to queeta for anything and she's just like alright dont call me anymore. and she wouldnt have been so mad if gary and just been honest with her instead of lying and telling her she was the only girl he was talking to. and then he just avoiding the whole situation when he knew he was caught. oh well. so after that we go back to my house and we're trying to ifigure out who else we can stalk. so we call john and sellis and they're both out of town, so i was like let's stalk sly. so everyone was down, so i put jayden down to sleep, and we get in queeta's car and go over there. so his street has this huge median in the middle that separates his street from the next one, so we're on the other side and queeta stops the car in the middle of the street across from his house. her freaking lights we on and everythng and she's just sitting there. so no lights were on in the house so i was like he's not there lets just go. but she just sits there anyway. then we see this dude walking up the street, like his side of the street not where we were. and im looking and i was like oh shit thats him!!!!! and start freaking out. so courtney in the back starts yelling at queet to go over there and im yelling no dont! so queeta speeds up and slows down mad fast at the stop sign and is looking at me and at the street thinking about whether or not to go and this whole time im begging her not to. so she's like fuck it im going! so she speeds around the corner, and im yelling at her and not paying any attention to where he is. so i look when we were in front of his neighbor's house and im like oh shit he's standing right there!! his ass was on the sidewalk just watching us. and meanwhile queeta slowed down and we were just rolling in front of him and she's staring at him and i turned my head so he wouldnt see me. so we go past then she speeds up again. and im screaming at her i cant believe you did that, and blah blah. so courtney's like go back! and im like omg no dont go back!! but of course queeta's crazy ass goes back anyway, but this time he was inside. so they both swore up and down that he saw me, so im like oh shit now he thinks im crazy. so the next day i really felt embarassed and everything so i txt him apologizing and everything and this is the first time we've talked in about a month so it was kinda awkward. but he txts me back and whatever and says something where i realize he didnt actually see me so i just told on myself. so now im pissed and he calls me asking why didnt i just call him and tell him i was outside or whatever and i, cursing his ass out because im pissed off at myself for telling on myself, so he starts cursing me out then we just hang up on each other. so a few hours later i felt bad for cursing him out for no reason so i txt him again apologizing again, and he apologizes too and im like what are you sorry for you had every right to be mad. and he's like yea but it wasnt that big of a deal or whatever. so we stopped talking after that. so then that was like during the day or whatever and he goes out almost every weekend so i was like he's gonna call me at 2 am talking about he wants to see me. and sure enough he did, but i didnt go see him, but i did the next day and we've been seeing each other ever since. lol so it was pretty funny how everything happened and now he calls me his little stalker and i hate it! but we joke about it so its all good. ok i have to get ready for work so ill write more later!

1 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... you and your friends are sooo whack! LOL